PDA

View Full Version : Year of a Million Dreams - when does it end?

Goofy Pluto
03-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi everyone.

When does the year of a million dreams promotion end? We're debating between going in September and December now and, not that it has a huge bearing on when we go, but just wondering when that ends and we have no chance at the Cinderella Suite. ;)

Thanks.

disneycouple2004
03-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Not 100% sure, but i think it ends Oct 1 2007.
I know it started Oct 1 2006, we were there when they started it..and since is ( year of a million dreams) i would assume this to be correct...i am sure someone on here will be 100% correct...:D

CleveSJM
03-28-2007, 02:39 PM
It actually ends 12/31/07. Figment! posted that on another thread awhile back from the official site.

So it's "The Year.25 of a Million Dreams."

:D

DizneyRox
03-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone.

When does the year of a million dreams promotion end? We're debating between going in September and December now and, not that it has a huge bearing on when we go, but just wondering when that ends and we have no chance at the Cinderella Suite. ;)

Thanks.
Statistically speaking even during the "Year of a Million Dreams" your chances of a stay in Cinderella's Castle are pretty close to zero.

disneyfan369
03-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Statistically speaking even during the "Year of a Million Dreams" you're chances of a stay in Cinderella's Castle are pretty close to zero.

How negative! I prefer to think that if it does happen, then it's a dream come true. :mickey:

DizneyRox
03-28-2007, 07:42 PM
... it's a dream come true.
Or in other words, a miracle.

I don't look at it as being negative, I'm a realist. I don't like letting people down, and planning a vacation with the thought of staying in the castle is really unreasonable.

Sure if it happens, that's great but I really wouldn't plan around it. On my recent trip I don't think I even saw a Dream Team the whole trip.

CleveSJM
03-28-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm with Rox on this one. I didn't see it as negative at all, just realistic.

The odds are so, so low to even mention it as a possibility is hard to believe. Maybe a lanyard, set of ears or fastpass is a more realistic goal.

Goofy Pluto
03-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Statistically speaking even during the "Year of a Million Dreams" you're chances of a stay in Cinderella's Castle are pretty close to zero.

JEEZ! It was just a joke! I'm not planning my trip around that. Sorry I forgot the ;).

Trust me, I am a realist and I have no unrealistic expectations that we'll be selected to sleep in Cinderella's Castle. It was just a joke.

SurferStitch
03-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Fear not....I'm sure most of us realized you were kidding.

But, it would be pretty cool.....:cloud9: