PDA

View Full Version : Just dropping in to say HI.......

daparish
03-28-2007, 01:23 PM
I have been reading the forums when I can but have not had time to post. I started a new job in December and it is really busy. I went from working about 35 hrs a week to working between 45 - 50 hours a week. I am dying for a vacation to "The World" but since dh is saying it's vacation or remodeled kitchen I will have to get my fix from the boards for now. Hope to be able to post more later....

disneydrmr
03-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Hello! Glad you were able to stop in for a moment! Even though your job is keeping you busy - are you enjoying it? Think about those extra hours as extra money toward a trip to "The World". Hope you are able to stop in more often. Try not to overwork yourself...

DVC2004
03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Glad to see you back, Lori! :)

Bethanymouse
03-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Happy to hear from you! I am glad that things are going well for you! :mickey:

daparish
03-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Hello! Glad you were able to stop in for a moment! Even though your job is keeping you busy - are you enjoying it? Think about those extra hours as extra money toward a trip to "The World". Hope you are able to stop in more often. Try not to overwork yourself...

Enjoying the job - it depends on what day you ask. Somedays I absolutely love it and others.....well not so much. It was really rough in the beginning but I am starting to get adjusted. Thanks to Beth (Ms. Min) she really helped me through the rough parts. It is just different then any other job I have had even though it is in the same field. It is a very fast pace investment office and it took me awhile to get use to the way everyone talks (sometimes yells) at each other.

SgtTigger
03-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks to Beth (Ms. Min) she really helped me through the rough parts. .

That Beth is so cool............

It is a very fast pace investment office and it took me awhile to get use to the way everyone talks (sometimes yells) at each other.

Hey stop in at the Sherrifs department some time... you want to hear YELLING......
Glad you could stop in and post Lori......

:cop: :tigger:

kakn7294
03-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi Lori! We've been missing you! I know that new job has been rough - glad to hear that you're getting used to it now. Maybe it will slow down a bit for you soon. Good luck with the kitchen remodel!

alpro2
03-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi Lori! :mickey:

vizsla
03-29-2007, 05:36 AM
Glad to see you back on the boards.

MsMin
03-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Lori,
I've been thinking about you. Glad you were able to "drop in" We'll have to do lunch real soon.

Dsnygirl
03-29-2007, 04:37 PM
:mickey: Welcome back, Lori! Glad to see you on the boards, even if it's just once in awhile!! Doesn't it feel good, after you've been away for a bit?? Here's some :pixie: :pixie: for the rough days at work - I'm sure the longer you're there, the more comfortable you'll feel. (Weird, isn't it, that we have to get used to that kind of stuff?? ;) ) Good luck with your upcoming kitchen renovations - as much as I love "the world", I'd have to say I'd go for the kitchen re-do, too. :blush: Let us know how it's going!! :thumbsup:

daparish
03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Lori,
I've been thinking about you. Glad you were able to "drop in" We'll have to do lunch real soon.

Lunch sounds great!!!!!!

mrsgaribaldi
03-30-2007, 03:37 AM
Hi Lori, good to see you again:wave: