PDA

View Full Version : I am going Disney Crazy!!!!

richardsa98
03-28-2007, 10:24 AM
Oh Boy! We just bought at Saratoga Springs this month and now i secretly went and planned us a 4 night cruise OOP to add on to the end of our August 2008 visit!!!! I think I should have my Disney Visa taken away:) But on the other hand, booking so early I will be able to pay slowly and hopefully my husband won't know anything about it until it is paid off:party:

I have never kept a secret from him....Wish me luck:cloud9:

vizsla
03-30-2007, 05:19 AM
Welcome Home and Congratulations:thumbsup:

Tinkermom
03-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Oh how exciting! We have been wanting to do a cruise but have not since the point cost is so high. While we were at WDW last week DH and I talked about doing an OOP cruise. Maybe I should do like you and just book it as a surprise. LOL! Good luck with your secret!:cool:

Oh and ...

:welcome: HOME!
:mjump: :minnie: :mjump:

Sharon1026
03-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Oh Boy! We just bought at Saratoga Springs this month and now i secretly went and planned us a 4 night cruise OOP to add on to the end of our August 2008 visit!!!! I think I should have my Disney Visa taken away:) But on the other hand, booking so early I will be able to pay slowly and hopefully my husband won't know anything about it until it is paid off:party:

I have never kept a secret from him....Wish me luck:cloud9:

Congrats - at least you'll have a place to stay once your hubby kicks you out of the house! ;)

richardsa98
03-30-2007, 08:28 PM
:funny: What a wonderful place it would be to have to go!!!
Thanks

Christine
03-30-2007, 08:41 PM
and you see a problem with all of this HOW???:thumbsup:

Congratulations and hey, tell your DH to relax! Life's too short to nickel and dime yourselves to death...ENJOY!

JMTStone
03-31-2007, 12:32 PM
:welcome: home. I wish you all the luck with keeping the secret :secret: