Jenn (Jennsky) - my sister
Roy - Jenn's husband
Mikaela (9mos.) - Jenn's daughter
Kelly - my other sister
Theo - Kelly's husband
Zak (3) & Anna (10mos.) - Kelly's kids
Grandma - my mother

Sheesh! Half the report is the cast of characters! :D
Well it's Wednesday March 28th, and that means we're leaving for the World tonight around midnight. Jenn, Roy, Mikaela, Owen and myself will be driving from Ontario Canada and probably arriving in southern Georgia by tomorrow at dinner time. The plan is for us to stay over night, then continue on Friday morning and get to WDW by lunchtime!
The rest of "Grandma's Grand Gathering" is arriving on Saturday afternoon, except for my husband who is flying in Monday morning (because he's got tickets to Wrestlemania this weekend):cool: .
Friday night, Jenn, Roy & Mikaela will be staying at Port Orleans, Owen and I will be at ASMusic, and then we're all transferring to 2 lovely Fort Wilderness Cabins on Saturday morning!
The weather looks great - Saturday looks like it could rain but the rest of the week is going to be in the mid-80's and sunny so I can't complain.
Owen is really excited - he keeps talking about the teacups and the scary rollercoaster (I'm guessing he means the Barnstormer). Those are his "must-do's". :thumbsup: And for me, I'm just looking forward to the sunshine, hanging out with my sisters and the family, and taking things slow n' easy! :D

I'm sure either Jenn or I will post a trip report when we get back! :cloud9:

faline
03-29-2007, 10:06 AM
Have a wonderful time! I love staying in the cabins at Fort Wilderness! So relaxing!

pogo
03-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Have a safe and happy trip. :D

mrsgaribaldi
03-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Sounds great. How nice to have a big family were you all get along. Have a great time:thumbsup:

Red Randal
04-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Your husband needs to get tickets for Wrestlemania NEXT year. Then he won't have to cause the Disney trip to start late. :thumbsup:

DizNee143
04-02-2007, 02:58 PM
i hope you and all of your family have a great time!! let us know how it all goes!! have fun.. :mickey: