PDA

View Full Version : Does Rainforest Cafe take ADR's!

tlhewitt52
03-28-2007, 09:13 AM
We are going in September and I already made my 180 day ADR's however I did not make one for the Rainforest Cafe, We will be going to the one at DTD. It is becoming a tradition we have young children and they love to see the animals etc. Can we make advance reservations for Rainforest Cafe as well? If so when can I do this or can I do it now? Any help would be appreciative!

murphy1
03-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Yes! You can do it now, too. My friend ate at that location and made ADR and loved it!

JPL
03-28-2007, 10:16 AM
You have to call the restaurant directly I don't think it falls under the Disney ADR system.

Figment!
03-28-2007, 10:23 AM
From Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp)
Rainforest Café
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Hours: Lunch 11:30am - 4:30pm, Dinner 5:00pm - 11:00pm (Sunday – Thursday) 5:00pm - 12:00 (Friday – Saturday)
Type: Sit-Down Service
Price Range: Most Items $10 - $23
Advanced Dining Reservations: Yes, Call (407) 827-8500
Cuisine: American Fare
Description: Rainforest Cafe recreates a tropical rain forest, utilizing a combination of live and animated wildlife and special effects. Upon entering the Rainforest Cafe, you'll be greeted by lush vegetation, live tropical birds, simulated thunder and lightning, rain showers, vast rock formations, talking trees, crocodiles, primates, graceful butterflies, all surrounded by the sounds and smells of the rain forest. Set against a backdrop of tremendous saltwater fish tanks, cascading waterfalls, and huge banyan trees. Enjoy one of their signature dishes like Chicken Monsoon, Islands in the Stream, Rumble in the Jungle, Gorilla Grilled Cheese, or Amazon Albacore.If you've entered your 180 day window, you can call now. :eat:

Marilyn Michetti
03-29-2007, 07:33 PM
There are two Rainforest. One in AK, and one in DD. Do they both participate, because when we went in Dec. the one at DD was taking reservations at the podium with an hour wait. We went to Earl of Sandwich, but I'm just wondering.:confused:

Figment!
03-29-2007, 08:09 PM
There are two Rainforest. One in AK, and one in DD. Do they both participate...The Animal Kingdom location is on the Advanced Dining Reservation system.

The Downtown Disney location did not formerly take reservations, but they currently do take reservations directly through the restaurant .

dolphinmickey9170
03-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I called Planet Hollywood and Rainforest directly and made my reservations, however, it could only be done 24 hours in advance.