PDA

View Full Version : America's Next Top Model

aprilisis
03-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Does anyone watch this season? I love the drama & the photos every week!!

Jenemmy
03-28-2007, 01:50 PM
I just started watching it this season after catching a couple of reruns on VH1. It seems like the type of show I would hate, but for some reason i get into it...LOL! I think I really just enjoy watching the photo shoots and seeing how the shots turn out. I could have lived without last week's shoot, though --- YUCK!!!! and UGH!!!! and YIKES!!!!!! even.....:medic:

ChipnDaleGal
03-28-2007, 02:22 PM
My daughter and I just love this show!! Especially when they replaced Janice with Twiggy on the judging panel. I love Tyra and the "Jays", and it is fun to watch what goes in the photo shoots. This show is pure fun for us, deciding who we like and who we love to hate each season.

Wolf
03-29-2007, 12:35 AM
^_^ I'm attending a casting for next seasons Top Model on Saturday. If I win yall can root for a fellow WDW fan next year!:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
03-29-2007, 06:13 AM
Good luck Wolf!! :thumbsup:

2Epcot
03-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I watched the show when it started, but every season I become less interested. I have a friend who loves the show, but never has time to keep up with it, so I've been recording it every year and sending her the entire sesaon on DVD. Usually I watched it when I strip out the commericals and transfer it over to DVD.

thrillme
03-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I've missed it this season but over the holidays they had just about all of them over a course of several days on MTV. (I discovered them after channel surfing).

I didn't think I was going to like this at all but it's quite interesting what they go through. Despite the fact that I am NOT "Top Model" shape...I think I could handle eating "fish eyes" and sleeping in the rain as opposed to going through what those girls go through.

It is very interesting. I hope MTV has another series of it.