PDA

View Full Version : I Love INTERCOT so much

poeticeclipse
03-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I just want to thank all of your Intercotees for being so amazingly awesome(yeah I said it). Everyday I look forward to getting on here and checking out what everyone is talking about. It's as though we have our own family spread throughout the world. We all have one common interest, :mickey: . It's so great to know that other people out there have the same feelings as I do about my favorite place in the whole world. No one thinks you're a dork if you cry over a Disney commercial or if you get so excited when you see pictures of one of Coral Reef's new dishes. As nerdy as you all are, you're the coolest people i've never met!

To bad we can't have one big party where we join together and skip down Main Street. haha. Wow, that would be a grand photo op., huh?

Love you guys!:blush:

Fairy Grandmother
03-27-2007, 07:04 PM
You are right! :rocks:

BronxTigger
03-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Posted by poeticeclipse
To bad we can't have one big party where we join together and skip down Main Street. haha. Wow, that would be a grand photo op., huh?

Hmm....sounds like a good idea for the Intercot party in October!

Dawneeeey
03-27-2007, 08:11 PM
:ditto: I think we need a big group hug!! I love this board too!!!

:dance:

alpro2
03-27-2007, 10:42 PM
:thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
03-28-2007, 01:22 AM
:mickey: I'm right with you... it's been almost 2 years for me, and I think this site is just as great as when I'd just found it, and thought all I'd use it for was to get some Disney ideas!! :blush: Boy, was I wrong!! This site has some of the neatest, nicest, warm & friendly people I've ever met - and I haven't even really "met" anyone!! But it's still awesome - and I'm hoping and praying I get to meet some of you wonderful guys in October!! :cloud9:

vizsla
03-28-2007, 03:28 AM
:rocks:

pogo
03-28-2007, 07:12 AM
I agree with you on everything you've said.:thumbsup:

When I found this site last February, I told my DW about it and said I'll pick up a few pointers about WDW from them.:mickey:

Well I have and more. In three weeks we are going to be in WDW again. But this time it is special. We are meeting up with some of the family we've found on here. :grouphug:

I wish we could be there in October for the big "Intercot Meet", but we already had made plans to visit family in New Mexico. :D

Caroleh
03-28-2007, 08:39 AM
I'd love to be able to meet some of my new family when I go in Dec. I look forward to reading INTERCOT every moment possible, that is if there is a free moment for me.

Christine
03-28-2007, 08:46 AM
As nerdy as you all are, you're the coolest people i've never met!

Hey, did you just call us all nerds? Well, my mom thinks I'm cool!!! ;) :D

Seriously, INTERCOT is a fantastic site filled with wonderful folks...I have enjoyed my time here very much!

c&d
03-28-2007, 10:34 AM

Don't know what I did at work before I found intercot. :D

mrsgaribaldi
03-28-2007, 10:43 AM
:hug: :rocks:

caryrae
03-28-2007, 10:48 AM
:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocker: This is the 2nd best place to be, WDW is 1st of course. I love having a place I can visit everyday and not get bored. There so much new info and stories everyday.

How many total people are part of our Intercot community these days? Nevermind I found it, over 22,000 members strong. WOW

Maybe we should by the town Celebration in FL and all live there together.

magicman
03-28-2007, 10:52 AM
:mickey: I'm right with you... it's been almost 2 years for me, and I think this site is just as great as when I'd just found it, and thought all I'd use it for was to get some Disney ideas!! :blush: Boy, was I wrong!! This site has some of the neatest, nicest, warm & friendly people I've ever met - and I haven't even really "met" anyone!! But it's still awesome - and I'm hoping and praying I get to meet some of you wonderful guys in October!! :cloud9:

:exactly: Ditto to everything except the "meeting guys" thing (not that there's anything wrong with that).;)

DisneyMomx2
03-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Although I am not a HUGE poster on here, I visit it quite often and amazingly, whatever question is on my mind is being posted about by someone else and I am getting my answer.

I was having some issues signing on for a little while and I felt SO trapped. lol Love it here!!