PDA

View Full Version : chef mickeys or cape ann

kgoulash
03-27-2007, 04:18 PM
any opions on whether a character breakfast is better at chef mickeys or the beach club? we have always gone to chef mickeys but since we are staying at bc thought about giving cape ann a try. the big draw for my son is goofy and he's at both so i'm curious as to your thoughts
thanks
can you tell my adr window is coming up ?!

StillSimbaGirl
03-27-2007, 04:32 PM
I much prefer the Beach Club's Character breakfast at Cape May (not Ann)...much mellower atmosphere etc. Food is better. Character interaction is nice.

If you are already at the Beach Club, I can't imagine why you would feel compelled to go any where else!

But I love Chef Mickey's for dinner.

DVC2004
03-27-2007, 04:35 PM
We also prefer Cape May at the BC. Very nice, laid back. My kids got tons of time with the characters. Chef Mickey's, at least when we went, was crazy. Loud, people running back and forth.The character interactions were very rushed. My kids enjoyed Cape May (it's smaller, too). The characters came around not once but several times.:thumbsup:

May524
03-27-2007, 04:55 PM
I couldn't agree more with DVC 2004!!!
i've done breakfast at both locations, Beach Club 2x. At Chef Mickey's I found it to be extremely LOUD and rushed! We went there for my b-day breakfast last year and wasn't impressed! however, my sisters LOVE Chef Mickeys and want to go back...however, I could skip it!
Now Cape May is GREAT! I love the relaxed feel, and I've had great character interaction at this location. :thumbsup:

kgoulash
03-27-2007, 05:55 PM
whoops, of course i meant cape may
thanks i think we will try that this year, chef mickey's was extremely loud, crowded and rushed so cape may sounds like a good alternative.
thanks again!

moe513
03-28-2007, 04:25 PM
My family loves cape may. The food is very good and the characters come around alot. We did Chef Mickeys once for dinner and had a bad experience, mostly because it was too busy. I highly recommend cape may especially since its the resort your stating in.