PDA

View Full Version : Florida resident 3-day pass

solid
03-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Would a Florida resident be able to purchase the special discount tickets and let her TWIN sister, who lives out of state, use the tickets along with her Florida driver's license for I.D.?
Would this work?

offwego
03-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Tickets are non transferable (as I'd imagine florida drivers lic. are).

Welcome to Intercot by the way!!

Just so you know one of the terms of service is not providing or asking for any way to get around the rules that are in place for WDW (such as transfering tickets). I'm sure you didn't mean anything by this but just wanted to let you know.

Hope your twin sister enjoys her trip!

DizneyRox
03-27-2007, 04:30 PM
I wanted to get in before this gets locked and confirm that the above is correct.

Tickets are to be used by the same person on any and all days. Requirements for Florida resident tickets are that the person must produce a valid Florida ID. Using someone elses ID is fraud at the very least.

JoDisney
03-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Each adult purchasing a Florida pass brings their Florida Driver's license to the window and the Cast Member (CM) checks the picture on the license to make sure it matches the person standing there. I know the first time I purchased our Florida passes. I was in line alone and my husband was standing over to the side with his parents. I could not just pick up my husband's pass when I got mine. He had to come over to the window so the CM could see him. The same held true for my Florida resident in-laws. They had to show their i.ds and stand at the window so the CM could see them. Disney is very good about this. I know you are saying this is a twin, but it is just not right to try to do something like that. She could very easily get caught if the other twin has already purchased her passes and she is on record. Her fingerprint is on record at the entrances, too. Disney keeps records even on the children and their ages. They are very thorough.

Tinkerfreak
03-28-2007, 12:37 PM
That would be cheating and stealing and that's all I have to say about that.