PDA

View Full Version : beach club villas view

kgoulash
03-27-2007, 01:57 PM
call me paranoid but my hubby was looking at the villas on google earth and it looks like there are a bunch of rooms that have a parking lot view. this is a big issue with some in my travel party and i was wondering if anyone knows if i requested a pool view is there a chance i will be looking at the parking lot? i was curious as to whether the rooms on the top floors see the pool or parking lot
thanks in advance

Maleficent's Dad
03-27-2007, 03:58 PM
The villas at the BC can have a view of the parking lot, or the pool, or a woodsey view (which at higher floors gives a limited view of EPCOT).

We've had pool views and EPCOT views, but never the parking lot side.

The EPCOT views are not great - in fact you face more trees than anything, and if you're not on a top floor, you won't see much at all. Higher up you catch a significant portion of Illuminations at night, you see the SSE Ball clearly, and some other points.

Pool side is just as nice - it's very relaxing as the pool at the villas is rarely crowded! :mickey:

pox24
03-27-2007, 03:58 PM
There is one way to insure a pool view. If anyone in your party require an ADA room, they are all on the pool and have a huge porch overlooking the pool and spa. However a request made in plenty of time should do the trick. No pool views overlook the parking lot.

kgoulash
03-27-2007, 04:14 PM
thank you !
we requested a pool view 7 months out so i dont anticipate any problems
:mickey: