PDA

View Full Version : My MJ Agent is leaving!

faberj
03-27-2007, 11:47 AM
I have been assigned a new agent and I am nervous that the new agent will not be as good as my other agent. :(

caryrae
03-27-2007, 11:50 AM
I have never used MJ but from what people on Intercot say about MJ you shouldn't be worried. I have never read one bad thing about them.

Mickey'sGirl
03-27-2007, 11:51 AM
You know -- we were just reassigned as well...and she's been terrific! In the last 24 hours she has gotten us additional information for our stay in October in the same quick and efficient manner we have grown accustomed to. Although I am sorry to see our other agent go -- I look forward to working with our new one! :thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
03-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Can someone pm me the info on who is leaving? I am working with Terrisue right now, she is getting me a quote for Oct. also.

Tink1
03-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Yes, it is Elaine that is moving on to other ventures. I assure you, and her other clients, that you will be well taken care of. She will be around until May 31st or so, probably little longer to tie-up any loose ends.

I know how much she enjoyed working with each and every one of you.

Nanc

CanadianWDWFan
03-27-2007, 12:37 PM
While I am sad that Elaine is moving on, we are looking forward to working with our new agent Terrisue!

Elaine :number1: has given us nothing but the best support, information and help on everything. I am sure that Terrisue will continue that for us. As my DW already stated, Terrisue :thumbsup: is on top of it all and has got us additional information for our Intercot Anniversary trip.

I wish Elaine success in her future endeavours!

vicster
03-27-2007, 02:00 PM
I use Karen who is great!

Ian
03-27-2007, 03:44 PM
I've been using MJT for years and I've worked with several of their agents and all of them have been wonderful.

Karen has sort of "adopted" me, though (I think because I'm so annoying to work with all the other ones forced her to deal with me ;) ), and now she's my agent of choice.

I love when you get emails saying things like, "Hey Ian, I just wanted you to know I was able to rebook your April trip and save you $100."

Try finding another travel agent who offers that level of service!

Karen is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickeefan
03-27-2007, 06:17 PM
If any of you are assigned Wendy, you will never regret it.
Her attention to detail is unparalleled and she is so on top of things. We feel so lucky to have her as our agent and even more so as a friend.

Brian
03-27-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Elaine is leaving. She was our agent for our trip last year (first time ever using MJ) and for our trip next month. She's been great. I wish her luck in her future endeavors!

Dracula766
03-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Wendy is handling my trip and she has been great. She is very helpful :thumbsup:

allie_to_you
03-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Elaine was awesome! She helped us plan our last vacation that unfortunately had to be cancelled due to money, but she was extremely nice and helpful. I know I will definitely be using MJ the next time I plan a disney trip where I'll be staying in the park.

Bringonthemouse!
03-28-2007, 12:05 PM
For those who have been redirected to Terrisue.... rest assured you will be in good hands, she is terrific! Always on top of my many questions and changes.

Tinkerfreak
03-28-2007, 12:30 PM
For those who have been redirected to Terrisue.... rest assured you will be in good hands, she is terrific! Always on top of my many questions and changes.

I second this. Terrisue has been wonderful. this will be our first time using MJ and so far I have been very impressed with Terrisue and her knowledge and advise. She has answered all my questions and given me many quotes trying to help me make up my mind ( that is no easy task).

King Triton
03-28-2007, 12:51 PM
If any of you are assigned Wendy, you will never regret it.
Her attention to detail is unparalleled and she is so on top of things. We feel so lucky to have her as our agent and even more so as a friend.
My trip has been handed over from Elaine to Wendy. Elaine did a terrific job and Wendy's been great so far.

Mrs Grumpy
03-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Sorry to hear that Elaine is leaving. She was great at planning our trip in September. We are not going back until 2010 but I was already planning on contacting her at that time. Guess I will get to work with someone new at that time.

Crow
03-29-2007, 12:24 AM
I've been using MJT for years and I've worked with several of their agents and all of them have been wonderful.

Karen has sort of "adopted" me, though (I think because I'm so annoying to work with all the other ones forced her to deal with me ;) ), and now she's my agent of choice.

I love when you get emails saying things like, "Hey Ian, I just wanted you to know I was able to rebook your April trip and save you $100."

Try finding another travel agent who offers that level of service!

Karen is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen has booked a few trips for me. including my upcoming one in 64 days

alpro2
03-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Elaine did our vacation last year. She is great and I am sorry to see her go. Best of luck to you Elaine.

Looking forward to working with the other great people at MJ. :thumbsup:

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
03-29-2007, 01:54 PM
I totally agree that MJ is the best! Melissa is our agent and she has been ever-so-patient with our summer plans. Just knowing she is keeping an eye on things gives me great reassurance. :mickey:

emfleck
03-30-2007, 09:13 AM
We use Melissa. Actually my extended family and a friend use her as well. She rocks! I will cry if she every leaves!:cry:

ariel03
03-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Aww :crying:
So sad to hear she is leaving. I'll have to tell DH. I have carried her cards around with me and handed then out to friends and family that were interested in going to disney. Hopefully we will start planning our trip for September soon. I can't wait to return to Disney.