PDA

View Full Version : Can you see Illuminations from Rose & Crown

Disneyatic
03-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Can you see Illuminations while dining at Rose & Crown?? :confused:

JPL
03-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Yes there are tables that you can see Illuminations from. Even with an ADR there is no garauntee that you will get one of them.

ldn324
03-27-2007, 11:43 AM
When we ate at R & C a few years ago, even though we were seated inside, our waitress took us and others to a reserved viewing area that was just wonderful! :thumbsup:

Also, the tables to the left of the restaurant aren't actually "reserved" tables. They are sort of overflow for the CS and beer stand. If you get there early enough, you can get one of those seats for a primo view of Illuminations. At least, that was what we were told as of last December.

BelleBeauty
03-27-2007, 11:45 AM
We always do Rose & Crown for Illuminations. I make a late ADR 8pm or 8:30 (when the show is at 9), and then arrive early for our seating. I request a patio seat. We've gotten it the past two trips, once to the side of the patio so we still had to go to the private viewing area, but last trip we were directly in front and it was so nice. Either way, the reserved viewing area is great. You can eat up to 10 minutes before the show (not wait to save a spot) and then after the show while everyone is exiting the park, you can finish you meal at a leisurely pace.

robhink
03-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes you can see the Illuminations from the restaurant, last year I was lucky enough to have a water side table with a great view. One word of warning, if the winds are blowing towards the restaurant you would end up with all the smoke in your face which wouldn't be good.