PDA

View Full Version : Going in June!

EllieMae
03-26-2007, 09:51 PM
I feel like this may be too early to post a pre-trip report, but I can't wait any longer! We are going in 67 days!! Some of you may have read where my dad (BW Fan) posted a topic about the Boardwalk in August, wellllll the plans have changed and we are going in June! woohoo! I am a teacher (as well as my mom and BIL) so I am available all summer and anytime is good for me, but now I get to go the week after I am off school. It will be a nice reward for a year of hard work. :mickey: Ok, here are the plans:

Dates: June 3-10
Resort: 2,1 br villas at Boardwalk Villas:waycool:

Cast: Me (will be 29 very soon)
Dad
Mom
Sister1, BIL, niece (3) and nephew
(will be 9 months on the trip)
Sister2, Sister2's BF
(very sadly my BF can't go, he will be missed by all on the trip)
We will be eating at the following places:
- Norway Princess Breakfast
- San Angel Inn
- Le Cellier
- Biergarten (haven't eaten here since childhood)
- O'Hana
- Boma (1st time here)
- 50's Prime Time

I am very much looking forward to this trip! We haven't been in the summer time in a while. August would have been great, but June will be so much better. The parks are open late the week we get there and we will get to ride Haunted Mansion before it closes down. We are also excited about finally getting to ride Everest!!

Goofeygal
03-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Hey we are going to be there june 1-15. I am so excited too. We are going to be camping at ft. wilderness for the 2 weeks. My B-day is june 3rd so I am celebrating it at WDW!!!!:mickey: :woohoo: :joy:

May524
03-26-2007, 11:10 PM
I will be there the same time as you! I'm also very excited! 68 days out for us!

mrsgaribaldi
03-27-2007, 01:48 AM
My May trip will be long over:( Have fun planning and have a great time everyone:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
03-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate the end of the school year. I hope you all have a great time together! :mickey:

faline
03-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Sorry your boyfriend can't make it but it sounds like you've got a great group to tour with! Have a wonderful time!

EllieMae
03-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Goofeygal, what a great place to celebrate your B-Day! June should be nice weather for camping too.

SgtTigger
03-27-2007, 08:21 PM
66 more days here...........

I cant wait for our trip.......... I hope you have tons of fun... maybe we will pass each other...... look for my INTERCOT shirt....

:cop: :tigger:

Bethis26fan
03-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Sounds like fun.

EllieMae
04-16-2007, 07:17 PM
66 more days here...........

I cant wait for our trip.......... I hope you have tons of fun... maybe we will pass each other...... look for my INTERCOT shirt....

46 more days now! Yay! I will be on the lookout for the Intercot shirt :thumbsup:

pogo
04-17-2007, 05:29 AM
Wow..... good for you. You will have a ball ! :D

Jimenyfan
04-17-2007, 06:42 AM
We will be at the Wilderness Lodge from June 2-9. I hope you all have a wonderful trip:mickey:

imaprincess!
04-19-2007, 03:12 AM
It is not too soon at all! I just read a post where someone is counting down until their next vacation - he only has 999 days to go!

Belle's Mom
04-21-2007, 09:22 AM
I'll be there too! June 8-15!!:mickey: I will look for the Intercot shirt!

Bethanymouse
04-23-2007, 07:17 AM
Yeah for you! It sounds like you have a great trip planned with some excellent restuarants! Thanks for sharing!

SgtTigger
04-27-2007, 07:32 PM
We arrive on the 3 and leave on the 8th.... We are staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge but we will be in the Lodge a lot.......

Since you are looking for the INTERCOT Shirt..... If you see my come up and say HI :here: :joy:

KylesMom
04-28-2007, 01:40 AM
Darn, Brett! I'm going to miss you guys by a day - I'm arriving a day AFTER my birthday on the 9th. :( I thought that perhaps maybe DH, DS and I would be there the same time as you guys this year & we'd finally be able to have a birthday toast together!!!!

SgtTigger
04-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Darn, Brett! I'm going to miss you guys by a day - I'm arriving a day AFTER my birthday on the 9th. :( I thought that perhaps maybe DH, DS and I would be there the same time as you guys this year & we'd finally be able to have a birthday toast together!!!!

Oh MAN...... hey you never know I might get held over a day or two.... It happened one year......

BriarRose0708
04-28-2007, 10:16 PM
It's never too early for a pre-trip report! Sounds like you have a great trip in the works and are eating at some awesome spots. Hope you have a great time and I'm looking forward to reading your report when you get back!:mickey: