PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Parks the 3rd Week in Dec

BRJARE3
03-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi. I wanted to see if anyone has been to Disney the 3rd week in Dec. We have three little ones (5, 2 1/2, and 14 months in Dec) and would like to go when the crowds are at a minimum. This week would be Dec 15 to the 22. Is this too close to Christmas and the crowds? If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

LoneStarFamily
03-26-2007, 09:40 PM
We were there last year at that time. The crowds were managable for us. Our child was 7. We got fast passes all the rides we wanted to do. If I remember correctly the longest we waited was 30 minutes for a ride. Just go with the mind frame it's Christmas and enjoy all the sights and sounds!

SurferStitch
03-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Crowds will build steadily that week, but FP makes everything better.

We went from 12/7-12/18 last December, and the last weekend was very busy, but manageable. Before that the crowds were pretty low, with some exceptions here and there.

faline
03-27-2007, 08:27 AM
The beginning of your trip will feature low to moderate crowds. I would expect crowds to be increasing steadily throughout the time you are there and as you get closer to the actual holiday.

homeschool mom
03-27-2007, 09:08 AM
We have been twice during that week and it was a great time to go. We had no trouble getting on rides with little wait. However, by Friday, the parks were crowded and on Saturday, it was unbearable for us. We were ready to leave. (Of course, we had all been sick on and off also.) I think it is a great time to go and wish we could go at that time every year!