PDA

View Full Version : Help...I don't know what to do....

13tink13
03-26-2007, 05:17 PM
We are going down in less than 2 weeks :thumbsup: we are staying on property (CS) for 6 days/nights plus we are planning excursions to both Seaworld and Kennedy (one day each), and we would like to find some time to relax. We are only planning on going to the WDW theme parks for 2 days and perhaps a water park for 1 day. We have never had base tickets (1 park per day) but if we purchase them this time,we'll save around $190.00:cool:

All that being said...is this a good idea? I mean, is it worth it to get a Hopper pass...is there such a thing as a 2 day Hopper? If so, would it be better to get a 2 day Hopper with H20? Is there such a thing as that? I know that there is a place that I could probably figure this all out but I would rather hear from some of you...I don't know if I like the idea of limiting ourselves to only one park a day-but...any advice, experiences or suggestions would be greatly appreciated:mickey: !

Mickey's Pal
03-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Hiya! If you are there 6 nights, then (my two cents worth), you should definitely consider a 3-day hopper or a 4 day base (less than a 3-day hopper). That way you could do all four parks.

If you only plan on doing the water parks one day, then I would consider doing those tickets separately (would be cheaper than adding on to your base or hoppers- esp. the 3 or 4 day tickets).

Using 2 adults and 2 children as the example...
$484- 2 day base tickets
$664- 2 day hoppers
$704- 3 day base tickets
$884- 3 day hoppers
$740- 4 day base tickets
$912- 4 day hoppers

Hope that helps! :mickey:

Speedy1998
03-26-2007, 06:42 PM
To really answer this quetion, I think we need to know a little bit more. Like for example have you ever been to Disney before? If you have not I think you will find that 2 days in the parks is no where near enough. It takes more than a day to really see everything in each of the four Disney parks (quite all you MGM, AK are 1/2 day parks people/ if you have never been before, they will take you more than a full day to see everything in them).

Another question I would ask is have you visited one of either Sea World San Antoino, or San Diego? Because if you have, IMHO you should skip Sea World, the other 2 are better.

Marilyn Michetti
03-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Can you buy base tickets (1 park - 1 day), and use two in the same day?

Not planning to do that, I just never heard that possibility addressed.:confused:

caryrae
03-26-2007, 08:19 PM
you could easily get by with a 2 day base ticket. Like others have said you can easily spend a whole day at 1 park without the need to hop. Might as well save the money.

Beast_fanatic
03-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Can you buy base tickets (1 park - 1 day), and use two in the same day?

Not planning to do that, I just never heard that possibility addressed.:confused:

No. If you don't have the park hopper option, you are not permitted to enter more than one park per day.

thejens
03-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Wow, six days and only two days in the DW parks? I am going for 8 days, have free water parks and am not going to use the water park option just because I hate it taking time away from the other parks. You can spend an entire day in each of the four parks and in my opinion, you could spend 2 days in MK and Epcot. So if you are only planning to see two parks in two days there is no reason for park hopper. If you want a change of pace in the evening you could always go to Downtown Disney.

13tink13
03-27-2007, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=Speedy1998;1235961]

To really answer this quetion, I think we need to know a little bit more. Like for example have you ever been to Disney before? If you have not I think you will find that 2 days in the parks is no where near enough. It takes more than a day to really see everything in each of the four Disney parks (quite all you MGM, AK are 1/2 day parks people/ if you have never been before, they will take you more than a full day to see everything in them)...

Okay...we have been to WDW 7 times in the last 6 years:number1: ...so we have "been around":D ...that doesn't mean we don't love each of the parks but our favorites are EP and MK...I can spend an entire day in each but because my DD is dead set on going to Seaworld (never been before) and my DS is a space shuttle freak... AND they have finally decided to go off property-I need to get my "fix":cloud9: ..I am just not sure that being "limited" to one park per day is enough.