PDA

View Full Version : Another Idea...

13tink13
03-26-2007, 05:09 PM
We are going down in less than 2 weeks :thumbsup: we are staying on property for 6 days/nights plus we are planning excursions to both Seaworld and Kennedy (one day each), and we would like to find some time to relax. We are only planning on going to the WDW theme parks for 2 days and a H20 park for 1 day. We have never had base tickets (1 park per day) but if we purchase them this time, it will save us around $190.00. All that being said...is this a good idea? I mean, is it worth it to get a Hopper pass...is there such a thing as a 2 day Hopper? If so, would it be better to get a 2 day Hopper with H20? Is there such a thing as that? I know that there is a place that I could probably figure this all out but I would rather hear from some of you...I don't know if I like the idea of limiting ourselves to only one park a day-but if we are spending so

13tink13
03-26-2007, 05:19 PM
:blush: Sorry.:blush: ..my DS came in and interrupted me while previewing. Look at my other post "Help...I don't know what to do" for the entire post!