PDA

View Full Version : Best Choice for TS in DTD

LeeAnn
03-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Will be leaving AK for TS? Thought about going to DTD for Dinner. What will a choice for 3A/1C in DTD?

A second thought, would it better to go AKL for Dinner but I don't think there's much to do after dinner @ AKL? Am I wrong?

Guess if you have suggestions @ AKL, it woudn't hurt to comtemplate.

thejens
03-26-2007, 09:42 PM
I haven't dined in downtown Disney yet, but I loved Boma. If you've never been to the AKL it is neat to check out. There isn't a lot of "night life" but you can walk outside and observe the animal (they have special night goggles or something). I really love this lodge and Boma. The gift shop is neat too. But there would definitely be more bars and shopping etc. in DTD.

Crow
03-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Jiko and Boma are both pretty good if you are stayin at AKL. and the gift shop is good.
DD is nice for things to do.

if stayin at AKL id say the places to eat are good. but i doubt if i would stay there again before WL. and theres more to do at DD then at AKL

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-26-2007, 11:34 PM
My kids love Rainforest Cafe in DTD. Lots of fun.:thumbsup:

pox24
03-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Rainforest Cafe... :thumbsup:

LeeAnn
03-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Forgot to mention, using the DDP. I don't believe Rainforest Cafe is on the Plan.

Duchess99
03-27-2007, 05:14 PM
I loved Raglan Road! The food was great and the entertainment was a lot of fun...live music, Irish dancer, etc...
Wolfgang Puck is also very good, but can be pricey. So if you want to go that route try WP Express...just as good, but much cheaper.
As far as AKL, I'm not a big fan of buffets, so Boma doesn't do it for me, but I love Jiko!! Absolutely delicious!
There isn't much to do afterwards except sit in a rocking chair and watch the animals, which I think is great. So it really all depends on you...crazy fun filled night in DTD or quiet relaxing night at AKL.

Natazu
03-28-2007, 02:29 AM
Wolfgang Puck Cafe may be the best 1TS restaurant at Disney. That's definitely my recommendation.