PDA

View Full Version : Best Places for 16 month old

florida girl
03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
We have ADR for Crystal Palace Breakfast with Pooh and friends and also the JoJo lunch at MGM. I know the character meals are expensive and not exactly the best food for hubby and I so we will probably limit the trip to these 2 I already have reserved.

We will be staying for a week and curretnly our daughter really likes mac and cheese or grilled cheese if we go out. She won't eat any meats yet, so we are very limited. I know we will have snacks and some foods for her but if anyone has a good experience at Disney dining with their youngster please let me know!

TBY2225
03-26-2007, 04:48 PM
My daughter is a few years older, but she is very picky too. When we went last September we actually enjoyed the buffetts. The food was good and the variety was great and they had plenty for our picky one to eat. Also at each TS resturant we asked for special request. Such as butter noodles, grilled cheese, ect.. they were always happy to accomidate us. I don't think you would have any problem bringing something in for your daughter from somewhere else or even snacks you brought especially since she is so young. You might even be surprised that she might try new things at disney. Our daughter was much more interested in the characters and actually ate some new things that she didn't even realize we put on her plate! Hope this helps a little!