PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's...Input anyone?

Dopey's Girl
03-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Today was the 180 day window for my September trip...I called and got everything I wanted! :yay: There are a couple of places I haven't eaten in, so I wanted some feed back from the greatest group on the 'net! The once I'm wondering about will be in BOLD. Thanks all!

ADR #1: Le Cellier. I have been here before, but never for dinner...I can't wait to try it!

ADR #2: Boma. We have a 6 PM ADR...I have never even seen AKL up close, so this one is all new...I have heard good things, but if anyone can share experiences that would be great!

ADR #3: Brown Derby. We again have a 6 PM ADR. This is one of those places I have always wanted to try, but just couldn't justify the cost. We got dining free as a part of the bounce back program they were offering last winter, so this was one that we thought of right away. Is it worth 2 TS credits?

ADR #4: LTT, this is one that we always make! We love it and a trip just isn't complete until we eat here!

Thanks for any help or tips you can offer! :rocks:

Sharon1026
03-26-2007, 01:08 PM
Today was the 180 day window for my September trip...I called and got everything I wanted! :yay: There are a couple of places I haven't eaten in, so I wanted some feed back from the greatest group on the 'net! The once I'm wondering about will be in BOLD. Thanks all!

ADR #1: Le Cellier. I have been here before, but never for dinner...I can't wait to try it!

ADR #2: Boma. We have a 6 PM ADR...I have never even seen AKL up close, so this one is all new...I have heard good things, but if anyone can share experiences that would be great!

ADR #3: Brown Derby. We again have a 6 PM ADR. This is one of those places I have always wanted to try, but just couldn't justify the cost. We got dining free as a part of the bounce back program they were offering last winter, so this was one that we thought of right away. Is it worth 2 TS credits?

ADR #4: LTT, this is one that we always make! We love it and a trip just isn't complete until we eat here!

Thanks for any help or tips you can offer! :rocks:

Boma is very good! Been there for breakfast and dinner. We did a family reunion and had about 20 people - everyone liked it and said they'd go back.
Enjoy!
:stitch2:

ginny57
03-26-2007, 01:28 PM
I did Brown Derby a few years ago and enjoyed it! The only reason I haven't gone back is timing. Studios is usually one we hit early in the AM and have moved onto another park by dinner time.

Good food - good service. I would say it's worth 2 TS.

mrsgaribaldi
03-26-2007, 01:53 PM
We ate at the Brown Derby last August and we are eating there again in May. DH liked his food better than California Grill. I still like Cali Grill better but it was very close. I'll let you know about our next meal :thumbsup:

Trixie1822
03-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Boma is a very good choice to eat. The buffet is wonderful ( the salmon :thumbsup: ...)
you will enjoy !

pox24
03-26-2007, 03:43 PM
I only have one thing to say....TAKE ME WITH YOU! I'll pay...:D

disneymom2000
03-26-2007, 09:48 PM
You will get good and bad reviews on both restaurants. If this is something you have wanted to do, then go for it. If you don't, you will continue to think about it until pretty soon you will make a trip just to eat at this restaurant. HHMMM on second thought, you might want to put it off.:secret:

auntfrannie
03-27-2007, 05:42 AM
I've eaten at all the places you listed and they were all wonderful!

LTT: The character interaction was loads of fun; the characters came to our table 2 or 3 times.

Boma: Wonderful CMs that take the time to explain the different foods on the buffet and give their suggestions on what not to miss!

Brown Derby: A great way to relax and enjoy a first class meal without leaving the park. Service has always been great and the food is wonderful!

Le Cellier: Good food but always a bit of a wait even with ADRs.

SBETigg
03-27-2007, 06:14 AM
The food at Brown Derby is excellent. We've had decent service. The atmosphere can be fun- old Hollywood with some character play on occasion to add to the feel of the place.

I think it's worth the credits. But one of those people who has worked out the credit value to the dime might tell you that it is just barely worth it, dollarwise. And you might get more value out of two separate dining experiences vs using two credits at Brown Derby, however; if it is one of those places you have always wanted to try and couldn't, I think it's well worth it perhaps to you to use the credits here.