PDA

View Full Version : Where and When do you get the Illuminations Boat for Fireworks?

wagjb
03-26-2007, 01:00 AM
I am considering attempting to go on one of the Illuminations boats and was wondering where and when do you get the boat? I have already made my ADRs for August and might need to alter them based on this info.

Additionally, is it OK to look for other folks to share in the cost on this discussion board? I don't want to offend anyone. Thanks.

Greg.

Seasonscraps
03-26-2007, 02:02 AM
You get the boat at the yacht club marina. I don't remember what time we boarded - I want to say about 8.00-8.15 or so. Guest services could tell you for sure though.

Goofeygal
03-26-2007, 07:17 AM
You have to reserve it 90 days in advance. You have to call 407-wdw-play to reserve it. It is a hard one to get there are only about 4 boats. You need to be on the reservation line and keep trying to get throught from just a couple minutes before they open.

faline
03-26-2007, 09:37 AM
If you are successful iin securing the cruise, you can post a request to share the cruise in the Disney Meets forum.

Bubbie Girl
03-26-2007, 03:56 PM
We did this cruise last July and loved it. We are a family of 4 and I found a family of 4 looking for a another family to split the cost for one of the same days as our trip. I contacted her and we were able to share the cruise with them. It worked out great, we met them a few minutes early at the Yachet Club Marina and settled all finances and then enjoyed a fun evening and made some new friends that night. Just go check the Disney Meets Forum and maybe you will find someone looking for a family. Good Luck and have fun.