PDA

View Full Version : Disney Magic on board Activities

PirateStitch
03-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey All -
I just wanted to touch base and see if anyone had any suggestions of activities they remember doing on the boat ? We are a young 22/23 married couple with no children. We just got off our 1st Disney Cruise in March on the Wonder. But, I think we missed out on a lot of activities. We are cruising again for 7 nights on April 28th... 4 nights is deffiantly not long enough!!

Sarah !!!:mickey: :yoda: :stitch2: :stitch: :simba:

Dare To Dream
03-27-2007, 07:37 PM
The adult shows are a lot of fun - especially Rich Pupura. If they have a crew talent show - do not miss this. I laughed so hard in December that I had tears in my eyes. Quiet time in the cove over a special tea or coffee, or something in the spa together is a nice way to spend some time. Check out the wine tasting and other Art of Entertaining offerings. You have so much to choose from - let your imagination do the choosing through your navigator. You can also ask Guest Services. They might be able to suggest something specifically to your liking.

Have a wonderful cruise!

DisneyDudet
03-31-2007, 08:18 PM
I am 23 and recently went with my family. I did almost all of the Art of Entertaining seminars (you get free drinks!!). They were very fun and informative.

The nightly shows for families are fun, and then the 'cabarets' are quite funny. If they have comedians come in, you are in for quite a time.

Also, the nightly dances are fun. Anything with your cruise staff is sure to be a great time. On the last night, there was a Pub Night in Diversions with the adult cruise staff. I never laughed so hard! If Charly is there, tell him Morgan from Texas says hi!

I never got bored. Even the stuff thats for families was fun. Watching kids interact is always a treat.

Always look at your Navigator the night before to see if there is anything you'd like to do. Thats what I did every night before going to bed.

You'll have a great time!

FatCat
04-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Buy the Passporter Cruise book.

Chock full of info.

PirateStitch
04-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Thanks for all the help !! Happy Crusing Everyone !