PDA

View Full Version : How do I get free disney maps?

donduk
03-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I found a place on the disneyworld website, where you could get personalized maps of each park created and mailed to you for free. For some reason I can not find this site anymore and was wondering if someone could point it out to me?:confused:
I want to order ours before going May 25th.
Tom:mickey:

PrincessJadesMom
03-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Go to disneyworld.com and click on the spot in the upper right hand corner where it says "My Disney Vacation" and it will take you to a page where you can customize your own maps. Hope you have a great trip! :mickey:

mttafire
03-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Go to disneyworld.com and click on the spot in the upper right hand corner where it says "My Disney Vacation" and it will take you to a page where you can customize your own maps. Hope you have a great trip! :mickey::ditto:

bradk
03-25-2007, 11:29 PM
direct link (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsLandingPage)

Kristi Kay
04-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Just grab them as you enter the park...they are free...

caryrae
04-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Just grab them as you enter the park...they are free...oh these maps are nothing like the ones you get when you enter the parks, these are much nicer and there personalized. You can personalize them to only show you where the rides you choose from are on the map.

battle beast
04-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I shall have to try this!