PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Planning

thejens
03-25-2007, 10:25 PM
I usually plan an "attack plan" for each park. I'm stumped on AK. I'd love to hear which rides you do first, how EE has affected planning, how hard is it to get Fast Passes for Safari, EE, Dinosoar etc. I always find the parks with shows extra tricky. I am trying to do whole park in one day and then have dinner at Boma. I have kids in my party that will not do EE or Dinosoar and who will prefer the Boneyard etc. However, I have adults who would like to do it all. I'd love any suggestions from recent visitors. Thanks

JPL
03-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Here is a great plan of attack for EE na d the safari. Got to EE and get a FP forst thing then walk over to the safari and wait in the Standby line. Most the time FPs for Dinosaur are not needed. As for the shows this is part of Disney trying to extend people's time in the park. Depending on what time you want to eat at Boma it should be possible to see it all and eat around 6 PM.

faline
03-26-2007, 09:25 AM
I, too, would head to Expedition:Everest first and get fast passes there. I'd do something else until you can pick up fast passes for the Safari, then work my way around the park, depending on show times for the shows you want to see.