PDA

View Full Version : Busch Gardens, Tampa?

A Foolish Mortal
03-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Hello everyone! I haven't posted in quite a while, so yay! I'm back!

We're going to Busch Gardens for a day during spring break. When I say we, I mean our party, which consists of 2 children, 1 preteen, 3 teens, and 4 parents. Does anyone have any helpful tips or suggestions for our trip? What rides are worth it, and which aren't? Good places to eat, etc. Thanks!

AFM

JPL
03-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Most of the attraction are great especially if your party enjoys coasters.

The best experience I had in the Park was the Serengeti Safari.

From Busch Gardens Website:

Have you ever wanted to see your reflection in the eyes of a giraffe?

This wild expedition puts you in the center of the action! Discover first-hand just how long a giraffe's tongue is while giving them a leafy snack. You will become immersed in the Serengeti experience as your tour guide shares intriguing information and personal stories about the amazing wildlife. Unlock the mystery to the eland antelope's mysterious clicking, discover the naturalistic beauty of the Serengeti Plain, and experience the thrill of feeding antelopes and giraffes. Be prepared for amazing photo opportunities; this Adventure creates memories that last a lifetime!

• 30-minute, open truck tour
• $33.99

It is a bit pricey but it was a really great experience:thumbsup:

They also offer a dining Safari which is basically the same experience but includes Dinner for around $61 adult and $46 Children, The restaurant offers a view of the Serengeti and the food was excellent.