PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who still remember me...

janebanks
03-25-2007, 02:24 PM
For those of you who still remember me...:)
I realize it's been awhile since I've been to VMK land. I think of you all often and hope to get back into our virtual community when I can.

On March 9, I had a :minnie2: :baby:
I'm definitely not getting enough sleep, but I'll live. She's a sweetie pie and her big brother (now 2 1/2 - the original "little mouse" on VMK) loves her with no apparent jealousy so far.

In other news, since I announced last year that I'd had a poem about Disneyland accepted for publication (you remember, Chescat, the one I thought out while on the phone with you while walking down Harbor Blvd.), I've had 10 more poems accepted in national literary journals, including the California Poetry Review and the New York Quarterly. So I now can officially call myself a poet! It's a dream come true for me.

I hope you all are well and hope to see you soon!

Marla
03-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes, janebanks I remember you! The question is do you remember me? Congratulations on the new little :princess: . And another congratulations on the "Poet" title. I had a poem published once. One of my teachers liked it and submitted it for me (many moons ago). I was pretty surprised when I got a letter telling me it had been published. :tink:

terri.m
03-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Congrats on the new baby!! :D

TinkRocks
03-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Congratulations on your little princess, and adding 'Poet' to your achievements!!

Jeremy
03-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Congrats!!!:thumbsup:

wizardmickey
03-25-2007, 10:17 PM
And to think, we can all say we knew you when!!
Three cheers! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
03-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Yay! Congrats on a bouncy new baby :) :party:

JPL
03-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Great to see you:thumbsup:

:congrats: :baby:

RenDuran
03-26-2007, 01:22 PM
I miss you! I just checked on vmk recently when the last time was that you logged on.....

You sure have a lot of new stuff going on! New baby, new career! Congratulations on it all! I'm glad little mouse likes his new sister. That definitely makes it easier on you.

Take care and hope to see you in-game soon!

Patricia
03-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

I'm so happy to read that your poetry is being published, what a great dream come true.

Hope to see you around a little more.. when you have time. Heh.

Chescat
03-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Congrats Agnes on the new :baby: :princess:

I do still have to laugh. We felt so bad for you walking Mouse up and down Harbor Blvd and we were riding Monsters Inc and getting those gold doors. :blush:

Hey you realize, your poem career all started because of a Mouse. :funny: :funny:

Good to see you last night, missed you. :(

Mr. Tom Morrow
03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
:baby: Congratulations :baby:
Nice to hear from you again:thumbsup:

MrDownTown
03-27-2007, 10:38 AM
hey i yet to meet you but.........

Congrads on both the new baby and becoming a poet!!!

Where can we find the poem to read?

Thanks and Congrads!!!!!!!

RicksCafe
03-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Welcome back, Banks!

And congratulations on your increasingly published status! It's a special feeling to see your work in print, n'est pas?

Ahh, reminds me of the first time I made the FBI's Most Wanted List. There's nothing like seeing your mug shot there, thinking of all the people that want to be with you, thinking of how much you're worth to others. Glorious, really.

Welcome also to Little Baby Banks. Such an angel. :angel:

Ricks (who rolls like angels with dirty faces)

See.low
03-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Edgar Agnes Poe and Bambino Banks!
:write: :babyroll:
Such exciting things going on. Good to have you back and congratulations girly!

mickeynuts
03-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Yay Agnes, missed you girl, thanks for sharing all your exciting news! Hope to see you soon!
:cool: Laura

bigpapiortiz34
03-27-2007, 03:59 PM
How could we forget janebanks?!

Congrats on the new bundle of joy! I hope all is well, and I hope to see you soon!