PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR: Disney Villains 7 Round 8

DizneyFreak2002
03-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me... What was that noise? Oh no... it is the Black Pearl... "Aye.. Where be Beckett?"" askes Barbosa... "Men, there is he.. Get him."

Sorry Beckett, you are gone... We are down to the nitty gritty here folks... Only threee villains remain... Who will be the next villain to get eliminated? Will it be Chernabog? The Sheriff of Nottingham, or The Headless Horseman? You decide....

Round 8 starts now.. Once this round ends, we will be up to the championship... You decide who you want to see compete...

Come on in a vote... Round stays open for 1 week...

GothMickey
03-27-2007, 08:56 AM
I am guessing everyone's pick is Sheriff. I chose to vote him off. I'd like to see a final between Chernabog and Headless Horseman.

DDuck66
03-27-2007, 09:29 AM
I chose the Sheriff because he seemed just a little to silly to be a classic villain. I lot of the Disney movies that came out during this time did not have "real" villains. They were always more slapstick than true villians. I could never imagine Maleficient acting that way.

DizneyFreak2002
03-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Mid-week update: TIE!!!! Chernabog and Sheriff of Nottingham are tied with 9 apiece... Seems like one of these two will be eliminated... The Headless Horseman seems to be safe at the moment... This round looks like it will come down to the very end... There is still plenty of time left to vote, so anything can happen... As always, if you have not voted yet, come on in and vote for your least favorite of these three villains.. Maybe you can break this tie.. Only you can determine who goes on to the championship round next week....

indytraveler
03-31-2007, 11:05 AM
tough choice but Chernabog had to go.

DizneyFreak2002
03-31-2007, 01:32 PM
This is the final update... Chernabog currently leads with 10 votes, but Sheriff of Nottingham is right behind with 9 votes.... Voting ends tomorrow, Sunday, April 1, at 1:22 PM eastern time... Come on in and vote if you haven't yet.... Results will be announced tomorrow and the championship round will begin soon after...

RAIDER
03-31-2007, 03:17 PM
its Chernabog for the boot for me ..... :mickey: :thumbsup:

PirateLover
03-31-2007, 04:16 PM
I was gonna go chernabog but the I googled him and reminded myself of how gosh darn scary he is!!!! Sheriff of Nottingham on the other hand is just a goof.

SunshinePiglet
03-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Really? I voted for the Headless Horseman, although it looks like one of the other two will go. Sorry, I just don't think the Headless Horseman was that great of a Disney Villain. =p