PDA

View Full Version : RnRC single rider line?

CandleontheWater
03-25-2007, 10:43 AM
I thought I read that during the refurb that RnRC was installing a single rider line. Does anyone know if its up and running? That would be awesome news for my solo trip next weekend :mickey:

Figment!
03-25-2007, 11:35 AM
I believe it is still under-construction, but should be operational soon.

goofygirl67
03-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Can't wait. I love single rider lines.

LoriMistress
03-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Finally, a single rider's line! I wonder if they'll have one for ToT?

mcjaco
03-26-2007, 10:11 AM
I believe I read a trip report the other week, that it was up and running.

Marker
03-26-2007, 10:18 AM
As of Saturday, March 10 it was still under construction.

joelkfla
03-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Not yet -- but a cm told me yesterday that it's scheduled to open March 30th.

They've already reconfigured the studio so that everyone's on the same level, which means only about half the guests can see the pre-show video. :(

The main section of the indoor queue (the museum) and the outdoor queue were still walled off.

joelkfla
03-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Finally, a single rider's line! I wonder if they'll have one for ToT?
I don't think it would work for TOT. There are enough rows and seats in a row that the groupers can do a pretty good job of filling them. Like Soarin', there aren't enough left over seats to keep a singles line flowing smoothly.

Crow
03-26-2007, 10:22 PM
i'll b ready for it and check it out when im there at the end of May.

KAJUNKING
03-26-2007, 10:29 PM
I don't think it would work for TOT. There are enough rows and seats in a row that the groupers can do a pretty good job of filling them. Like Soarin', there aren't enough left over seats to keep a singles line flowing smoothly.

that makes a lot of sense, i agree that tot would never have a single rider line :mickey:

cgriff
03-27-2007, 11:14 AM

Confirming what Joelkfla had reported, I too have heard that the RNR single rider line will be opening on Friday morning (Mar 30).

mcjaco
03-27-2007, 11:29 AM

They've already reconfigured the studio so that everyone's on the same level, which means only about half the guests can see the pre-show video. :(

The main section of the indoor queue (the museum) and the outdoor queue were still walled off.

That's what it was. It was trip report of pictures of the changes to the queue. They made the "museum" displays smaller.

MonkeyBaby
03-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Fantastic News! My last visit was a solo and I would have loved this, my next visit is for business and my parents may be tagging along so they might not be up for it then either. Even When I go with my wife, who absolutley loves RRC, we'll do this for speed sake... I mean it's not like you can talk to each other during the ride, or even see the other persons face... if it weren't for the ride photo you wouldn't even know they were in your car:D

I am pumped for this! Finally some solid ride ride logic!

-KC Dave

joelkfla
03-28-2007, 12:09 AM
That's what it was. It was trip report of pictures of the changes to the queue. They made the "museum" displays smaller.
I hope they keep the displays. The labels on the "historic" records had some pretty cool puns and jokes by Imagineering.

I think one was titled "Symphony in E-ticket", and another had "0 to 60" somewhere in the title.

Speedy1998
03-28-2007, 01:04 PM

Not so sure about this, everytime I have been on it the CM seem to be looking for groups of 2 or single riderers to fill up the cars.