PDA

View Full Version : Any Microwaves???

florida girl
03-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Does anyone know if there are any restaurants that will microwave food for you? We will be traveling with a 1 year old that typically eats the Gerber warm meals right now. If we are at a restaurant that has mac and cheese or a grilled cheese that will also work, but most of the time that costs you $7 for a 1 year old!!! Any suggestions?

We are also staying at the CSR so does anyone know if you can get a microwave in your room? Or possibly at the food court there?

Thanks!

JPL
03-25-2007, 12:40 PM
They have baby care facilities in the park which I believe have a microwave. I know the food courts have them as well. I'm sure if you ask at a restaurant they should be able to heat it for you.

PirateLover
03-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Disney does not offer microwaves for individual rooms (something I've always wondered about, since most hotels do nowadays) but each food court at the resort does have a microwave that can be used by anyone. :thumbsup:

BronxTigger
03-25-2007, 01:10 PM
I've heard that microwaves in the hotel rooms are not allowed due to fire code laws. This may not be true, but it seems to make some sense.

Disney restaurants do make accommodations for health issues, so I would assume that they would be willing to heat up baby food for a one year old. This is juts my thinking; I have no idea what their policy is.