PDA

View Full Version : The "I just can't stand the snow so I'm going solo" Trip Report Day 4

Dopey's Girl
03-25-2007, 01:09 AM
3/21/2007 Wednesday

Dang Magical Express! They pick you up over 3 hours early, which means 2 hours at the airport. I hate the airport! I talked to my mom while I was waiting for the bus at Pop and we decided that we are just going to rent a car. It’s great the ME is free, but between the delay in getting my bad and being stuck in the airport all day, we would rather spend the money on a car.

I got through security and hung out at the gate for over 2 hours…SO FUN! Our flight left on time, and not only did I get an exit row, but because there are so few of us, I have the whole row to myself!!! As we take off, we head over the vicinity of WDW. It was so cool to see everything from up there! I welled up a little, but I will be back soon. The crowds will be bad, so I don’t want to be there anyway right?!

Thanks to all for reading! I’ll be back in September for my next report!

pdrlkr
03-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
03-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks for sharing sounds like a good mini trip.

dtootsie42
03-25-2007, 02:48 PM
What a great trip, even though it was on the mini side. Thanks for sharing!

faline
03-26-2007, 11:42 AM
As much as I dislike hanging around in the airport, I'd still rather be there early. There are certainly times when that extra time can suddenly be eaten up and you're running late!

Isn't it nice to know you already have another trip to look forward to?!

CarolinaWDWFan
03-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Great report! Look forward to your September reports!:mickey:

ElenitaB
04-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Meg, how cool that you saw WDW from the air! We've never been able to do that.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us... I'd still rather be at WDW with crowds than not be at WDW at all, don't you agree? :D

pogo
04-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. I enjoyed it very much.:thumbsup:

I know what you mean about ME. It is a good service, but it can be annoying. :D