PDA

View Full Version : The "I just can't stand the snow so I'm going solo" Trip Report Day 3

Dopey's Girl
03-25-2007, 01:08 AM
3/20/2007 Tuesday

Mickey and Stitch woke me up again around 7, and I was off to MK by 8:15 or so. I just missed the opening ceremony, but was inside by 9:10 or so. I stopped at the bakery for a chocolate croissant, and then headed to Tomorrowland. The wait for Space was only 20 mins. so I got in the stand by line. Then it was off to help Buzz defeat Zurg! I still can’t find any of the big targets…so I’m just a space ranger 1st class. Then I hit CoP and TTA and headed off to Fantasyland.

I rode Pooh, Snow White, and took lots and lots of pictures. I wanted to save some stuff for when I came back that night, so I headed to HM. I know that a lot of you with trips this summer are upset that the ride is going down for a rehab, but to me, I think it can’t come soon enough. I just think it’s starting to look a little shabby and in need of some TLC. My buggy’s sound didn’t work and lots of the effects were just not 100%. This was also the only place I ran into rude guests. People coming out of the stretch room were pushing and shoving, and almost knocked a little girl down. It was not fun!

Lunch time! I headed over to LTT, just as the sky opened and one of the Florida showers started. Perfect timing! I checked in and was seated with in seconds! I ordered a patriot’s punch (YUM! I dream about these at home!), some tavern fried cheese and the pilgrims feast. It was all yummy as usual (this is one of the places my family always has to eat at!), but I was stuffed, and ready for a nap when I was done! I stopped for a fastpass for BTMRR (70 min wait), and caught the train to Main Street.

After my nap, I caught the train back to Frontierland for my wild mine train ride. The line was still 50 mins. Then it was time to go visit Cap’n Jack! A 30 min wait for Pirates!! That is something I have never had to deal with. I don’t like spring break very much…I think I will stick to my ‘low’ crowd times! After finding that a pirate’s life really is for me, I headed back to Fantasyland for Philharmagic and another trip with Pooh, then had to find a spot to watch Wishes! I watched most of it from the end of Main Street, and then headed for the bus. A quick food court meal and I headed back to my room to pack up. I’m sad to go, but happy to see my family, and I know I’m coming back in September, so it’s ok!

pdrlkr
03-25-2007, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
03-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Sounds like another good day.

faline
03-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Wishes was an excellent way to wrap up your trip!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Sounds like it was just the thing to get away from the snow.

ElenitaB
04-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Meg, sounds like a wonderful MK day! Thanks for sharing.

pogo
04-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Sounds like another great day. :thumbsup:

Off to read Day Four. :D