PDA

View Full Version : The "I just can't stand the snow so I'm going solo" Trip Report Day 2

Dopey's Girl
03-25-2007, 01:06 AM
3/19/2007 Monday

After only a couple of hours of sleep, the screeching sounds of Stitch at 6:45 AM are not exactly the most helpful tool to wake up too…I wish they would switch that already! I finally got myself moving, got showered, and headed to AK. I got there just as they were letting people in, so I headed to EE, got a fastpass and jumped in the stand by line. 10 mins later, I got to see Mr. Yeti! That is just the best ride! I notice something new every time, and like it better with each trip.

I still had some time before I could use my fastpass, so I wandered over to Africa for a trip to save Little Red. I got to see lots of animals, and even got to see one of the baby giraffes, and got a great picture of the lions! That has never happened! Once we had saved Little Red, it was time for my next visit with the Yeti…and then another, since they had opened up the single rider line…I love those lines! They can save you so much time!

AK was starting to get really busy now, so off to Epcot I go! I got there around 10:30, got through bag check (Could the lines be longer in this park? I hate how they do bag check in Epcot in the morning….they never have enough lines open, and the space is way too confining!) and headed right to the Land for a Soarin fastpass. The return time was already 6:15 PM. YIKES! The lines are way worse than I’m used too…oh well, I’ll be back. I got a fastpass and got in line for Living with the Land. That’s right, the line for Living with the Land. I have never waited for this ride! Crazy! I finished my ride with the veggies, and headed out. By now WS was open, so I was ready for my tour of the World. I took my time through Canada, England, and France, then headed towards Japan. I had a piece of jewelry that I needed to have repaired at the pick a pearl counter, so I stopped there, and shopped for a bit, then headed for the American Adventure. I just love this show. It always gets to me!

By now I was ready for a break (3.5 hours of sleep just wasn’t cutting it!) so I headed back to Pop for a nap. After waking up refreshed and ready to go, I caught the bus back to Epcot. I rode Nemo, and did some of the Innoventions stuff, and buy then it was time for my flight over California. After another successful flight, I headed back to WS, got a Margarita and started walking. I spent some time in the other countries, and then got my ring from Japan. It was 8:00, and starting to get chilly, so I decided to head out.

I caught the bus to Pop, then headed to DD. I got a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich (YUMMO!), did some shopping, and then treated myself to some ice cream. I was freezing by then, so headed back home for the night.

Tomorrow: MK all day!

pdrlkr
03-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
03-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Sounds like a good and busy day. Thanks for sharing.

dtootsie42
03-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Sounds like it was a terrific day. Thanks so very much for sharing!

faline
03-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Sorry it was so cold but at least it wasn't snow!

I could really use an Earl of Sandwich meal right about now!

ElenitaB
04-01-2007, 12:53 PM
What a great day... something you can only do with really understanding (and obedient ;) ) travel companions or by yourself! Sounds like it was fun!

pogo
04-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Now that's what I was wishing to read today. :thumbsup:

You had a wonderfull Disney day. :mickey:

On to read Day Three. :D

Bethanymouse
04-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Nothing better than a great disney day! I am glad that you had such a great time. Thanks for sharing!:marg: