PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with me?

Cinderelley
03-25-2007, 12:09 AM
In what can only be called Divine intervention :angel: , my DH has said we can go back to WDW this year. Prior to his decision, I couldn't decide if I wanted to bug him about going back this June for Star Wars Weekends and hitting the water parks or going in December for all the Christmas festivities. Now that he's said okay (without me prodding), I'm finding that I can't do it. Something keeps holding me back. :confused: :( He said we could go to Disneyland in July instead, but I said no. That one was easy. I want him to have a good time so that we can go back again in the future. The lines at Disneyland in July could easily exceed 2 hours- not exactly a great vacation in the making. Should I just book it and hope I come out of my funk?

DisneyMP3Maker
03-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Don't let the stress of getting him down there get you down. The minute you start booking the trip, you will begin to feel much better. I always find myself singing by the time I print out the reservation information. And then...once you hear the music, let the countdown begin!

CleveSJM
03-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Have you been in December before? If not, get EXCITED! The decorations and small crowds are worth it!

Can't go wrong with Star Wars either, especially in the hubby is into that as well.

Have a great trip!

Cinderelley
03-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the cheer up everyone!

Marilyn Michetti
03-27-2007, 08:02 AM
For the last two trips, we've had "that discussion". Starts out in Jan after our Dec. trip. He say, "I'm Disney'd out" - "next year, we're cruising, or going to Branson". About March, he starts with, "well, maybe we could do Disney again".

Our last trip was with another couple, and the week was less than pleasant. We came home feeling drained and very unenthusiastic about going back. Well, a few weeks ago, he decided we need to go back to get the bad taste out of our mouths.

Hey, I say start planning for Dec. - it's the most festive time - less crowded - not so hot , (weather) time. If you're still feeling this way by the end of Oct., you can cancel without
penalty. If you're like my old DH, by the time you're really putting the finishing touches on things, he will be drawing you into the magic, and it won't be grudgingly.

I hope you forge ahead. If you're there between Dec. 1 - 8, I'll meet you somewhere - I'd love to say "hi".:thumbsup:

CanadianWDWFan
03-27-2007, 08:23 AM
I guess that I am lucky. I just look at my DW and she says, you want to go back to WDW don't you?

Don't push too hard. Maybe get some guide books and read them with him. See what interests him and then lean "gently" on him!:D