SW DD 10
SW DS 9
SW DD 8
Aj
Ray
A&R DS 14
A&R DD 12
A&RDD 10

Up at 5:50 again and shower. Start preparing pancakes and sausage and get kids up at 6:45. Once again we are out the door at 8:10 am. Arrive at MGM turnstyle by 8:30 and wait for park to open. I grab all 10 tickets to head to RnRC for FP. I meet group at TOT for the ride of a lifetime. Wow! This ride is so cool. I've heard about it for years but never had to chance to ride before today. On our last trip four years ago the kids were pretty little (4,5,6) and they didn't want any part of this ride. This time we all went on together. DS 9 and A&R DD12 hated this ride. I thought that DS was going to squeeze my leg off he was holding onto me so tight:cry: Next was Sounds Dangerous. What a stupid attraction! It wasn't even funny. Time for our FP on RnRC. As usual, DS and DD12 along with DD8 (not tall enough) sit this out. The rest of us ride in shifts. The second group happens across the DREAM MAKERS while inside and their whole limo gets the dream fast pass!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!So, most of us got to ride this ride at least 2 x and some of us rode it 3 x. We FP ToT again and head to the Honey playground. The second ToT ride was even more fun than the first!!! Next we did Lights, Stunts, Action show, Star Tours, ice cream, Indiana Jones on a FP (although I don't get why they have FP for this...it doesn't get you any benefit except knowing you'll get a seat). The group that got the dream passes rides ToT again and then we all do Backlot Tour. Home around 3:30 for swim/cocktails and dinner.
Impressions: LOTS OF TEENAGERS, cleaner restrooms today than at AK. Not sure how you could enjoy seeing these "show" type attractions over and over again. We did Indiana Jones 4 years ago and it doesn't seem to have changed (even the jokes were the same). Some of the attractions are dated and need to be changed...how about another thrill ride:mickey: ? Today I witnessed a woman carrying an INFANT (had to be less than 6 weeks old based on it's tiny size) around in her arms. No stroller, just carrying a tiny, tiny baby all over the park. You've got to be kidding me!!!! :confused: It was so crowded, she could have easily been bumped into and landed splat on top of the poor baby. Stupid people did not spoil our day, another fun day was had by all !

pdrlkr
03-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
03-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing.

faline
03-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Congrats to the members of your party who met up with the Dream Team!

I'm glad you got to experience Tower of Terror (even if everyone in your party isn't a fan)! It's one of my favorite rides!

ChipnDaleGal
03-27-2007, 08:56 AM
I am glad that your group enjoyed their day at MGM. Thank you for sharing it with us. :mickey:

Christine
03-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Sounds like you were there when I was...LOTS OF TEENAGERS!! It was crazy!

I too must agree that I am not a big fan of Sounds Dangerous. Would love to see a dark ride here!

sleepingbooty
03-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Thanks for sharing your day:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-30-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm not a big fan of Sounds Dangerous either. They should utilize the space for something better.