PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Ride Quotes

TikiGoddess
03-24-2007, 08:25 PM
I was listening to a Disney podcast and they had a poll on favorite quotes from Disney rides. I'd love to hear from Intercotees -- What is your favorite quote from any of the rides, shows, or attractions?

TikiG

dolphinmickey9170
03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
From the TTA:

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, you party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

From the Monorail:

Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor........................etc. I'm sorry, I cannot recite it, I just love to hear it.

ISLE39
03-24-2007, 09:45 PM
TOWER OF TERROR ENDING a friendly welcome back to those of you who have made it etc etc

FatCat
03-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Go FSU
Splash Mountain

I love Disco
Jungle Cruise

You need to really listen.

battle beast
03-24-2007, 10:31 PM
"Strike your colors, ya bloomin' cockaroaches!"

(Old version) from Pirates of the Carribean

RescueRanger23
03-24-2007, 11:31 PM
I right before the big drop on Splash Mountain where Brer Fox either says "I'll just have ta (skin/hang/roast) ya". My cousins and I always try to guess which one he's going to say.

CaptSmee
03-25-2007, 03:00 AM
C'mon! "We want the redhead! We want the readhead!"

There are many, many more as well.

FormerCastMember
03-25-2007, 03:45 AM
"Ooh la la! So that's the little Egypt doing the hoochie-koochie, eh dad?"

"Tomorrowland Transit Authority Metroliner non-stop now departing Rockettower Plaza Station for a round trip Super Skyway tour."

"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time. And for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers."

"Blinky, you leadfoot, if you moved any slower you'd be going backwards! Putting you in a chicken is cruelty to animals! I'm gonna stick you in a squid, a lumpfish, a talk show host! Now get in line. Move it, move it, move it!"

and those are my absolute favs...

darthmacho
03-25-2007, 10:39 AM
TTA - "Now approaching, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress."

TTA - "To all visitors from Galaxy M-31, please keep all forward facing tentacles away from on-coming metro-liner vehicles."

PoC - "Dead men tell no tales."

SE - "Like a grand and miraculous spaceship..."

BTMRR - "Hang onto your personal belongings now, especially them hats and glasses, for this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

Splash- "Everything is satisfactual."

WDWRR - "If you listen closely, you may hear Pocahontas...and then COLORS OF THE WIND BLARING REALLY LOUDLY!"

SgtTigger
03-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Big Thunder Monutain- "Hang onto your personal belongings now, especially them hats and glasses, for this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

Haunted Mansion- Drag your Dead Wretched bodies to the dead center of the room... by the Cast Members

:cop: :tigger:

Marilyn Michetti
03-25-2007, 12:26 PM
From Lion King

What's a MATTA

I don't know, what's a matta with you?:mickey:

CraniumCommando
03-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Cranium Command: Where do you think you are, Disney World?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Maelstrom: You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last

busterthebronco
03-25-2007, 05:10 PM
the honey hole of ride quotes-jungle cruise!
"the back side of water"
"he'll get the point in the end"
they seem to have gotten my jeep to turn over"
"from twelve inches to a whopping one foot"

devoted93
03-25-2007, 05:31 PM
"Those who seek the spirit of Norway face peril and adventure, but more often find beauty and charm..."

"The Great Wall ...it once stretched like a mighty dragon across 4,000 miles of China..."

"The Tomorrowland Metro-Retro Historical Society presents Walt Disney's 20th Century vision of the future."

"Soarin' to tower, we are ready for take-off."

mttafire
03-26-2007, 12:12 AM
From the TTA:

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, you party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

From the Monorail:

Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor........................etc. I'm sorry, I cannot recite it, I just love to hear it.

Considering im a big fan of TTA...I love the Mr. Tom Morrow quote!!:blush:

rsumrall
03-26-2007, 02:52 AM
From Country Bear Jamboree - "Mamma Don't Whup Little Buford" and "Blood on the pillow, blood on the ground"

From Kilimanjaro Safaris - "This is Simba One. Have you seen Big Red?"

goofy for pluto
03-26-2007, 07:52 AM
"Ooh la la! So that's the Norwegian doing the hoochie-koochie, eh dad

I think the actual line is ..
"So thats Little Egypt doing the hoochie- Koochie, eh dad."

Little Egypt was a stage name used by two popular exotic dancers, who danced during the 1893 World's Fair.

goofy for pluto
03-26-2007, 07:56 AM
One of our favorite lines is
Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, Our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold onto the handrail through out our journey, and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, No Smoking Please. Thank You!:mickey:

snuggs30
03-26-2007, 08:37 AM
"There's no privacy in this house".... (Uncle Orville).
:fresh:

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday.

tomorrowschild
03-26-2007, 02:23 PM
"you are not the first to pass this way"

"Make it a super stetch":mickey:

mainstreet1997
03-26-2007, 03:15 PM
..what you came all the way to central Florida to see - the backside of water! -- Jungle Cruise

..now as my father told me on my 18th birthday. Pack your stuff and get out! -- Jungle Cruise.

"Wait, I think I love that idea!" Steven Tyler on RRC

"The whole narration of HM preshow. Not my favorite ride but its one of those things that make me feel like im there.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

joelkfla
03-26-2007, 09:12 PM
FOTLK:

"You were the best audience ever. Now GET OUT! You know the drill: gather up your belongings, take small children by the hand, yada, yada, yada..."

This one is exclusive to the DL HM:
"We have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for one more. Any volunteers?" [pause a few seconds] "If you persist in lagging behind, you may not need to volunteer!"

KAJUNKING
03-26-2007, 10:23 PM
"nice work pal" "lets review ...................oh and yeah, have a good flight!" Patrick, the flight attendant on soarin :mickey: